Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Get Dressed Challenge


As a stay at home mama stuck with freezing cold weather for the next few months it is difficult to get dressed in much more than cozy sweats every day. It doesn't help that the hubby is deployed so I don't really have the motivation to look nice every day. But I want to set an example for my sweet girl and dress in a way I know pleases my honey.

So, I was super excited when I saw that Sarah Mae was hosting the Get Dressed Challenge. Each day there are motivotionals to encourage you along the way. I so need those. This will definitely be a challenge for me, but if I can pull it off it will be a good change. (Plus, this way I can get used to not just throwing on jeans and a hoodie and putting my hair in a knot. By the time my honey gets home I will be looking fabulous.)

Now I am off to get caught up on the motivotionals since I am a few days behind. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment