Friday, October 7, 2011

Unprocessed Challenge: Week One

This week of the challenge was a grand success. Yay! Soccer was interrupted by weather and I was able to spend a bit of time in the kitchen getting food prepped and in the freezer so that I have easy meals on those crazy days.

Now, I do not expect every week to be as easy (well, in the food department at least). It is going to take some serious thought and planning to accomplish this for a whole month, but I am enjoying the challenge so far.

Deciding what is processed or not has been difficult at times. Eating Rules has a great post up on Defining Unprocessed (Pt. 2). This was so very informative and helpful. And it inspired me to try to make more from scratch.

Well, I'm off to make homemade alfredo with some sauteed veggies for dinner. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment