Saturday, October 22, 2011

Weekend Links

Well, we had a busy week here with not too much time for perusing the internet. So, I thought I would share a couple blogs that I love.

Emily from Chatting at the Sky is so inspiring to me. Her words move, convict, propel me to action. If you haven't yet, check out her series on 31 days to change the world. Also, her book, Grace for the Good Girl is a fabulous read.

When I stumbled across Grace Full Mama this week it made my day. I was so excited to see that Joy is blogging again. She is so honest and her words speak straight into this mama's heart.

In the Heart of My Home is another one where the words just resonate with me. A couple recent posts that were messages I needed to hear....Make Time for Solitude and Small Steps Together: Patience.

These women motivate me to live a life that glorifies God, to focus on my home and family, to be content with what I have and where I am at this moment.

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment