Friday, November 18, 2011

Five Minute Friday :: Grow


Change and I are not friends. The unexpected makes me cringe. New places and situations tend to cause anxiety.

God apparently thought that I needed to get over those feelings. In the last (almost) two years there has been a new little man, Daddy went to Korea for a year....alone....two months after Tim was born, we left family, friends, home and moved to Germany, he left....again......twice (and we've been here only 7 months), the car died and is not exactly a cheap fix.

It's been a learning experience. And as much as I have fought against all the change and chaos thrown my way it's made me stronger. All the things God knew would grow me have done that. I am a better woman, a stronger woman than two years ago. And daily I thank God for it.

Although a slow down on the crazy would be nice. :)

check our more fiveminutes at GypsyMama

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin! Wow what a life! I respect you so much for doing it all on your own while hubby is away. I encourage you to write the rest of your story here :) I am currently in the process of going through some big changes as well and often fight the change. Thanks for writing!

    ReplyDelete