Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesdays Unwrapped



The daily tasks of life......cooking, cleaning, laundry, teaching, mothering, being a wife.....they distract, lead to busyness, rushing, losing sight of what matters.

Fog rolling in, blanketing the countryside, bringing early darkness forces me to pause, to create a spot of light. And in the lighting of the candle the reason why I live this life comes racing back to me.

Christ. Pure and simple.

I want to live my life fully enjoying all that He has graciously given me. Being so crazed that I miss all that He has for me in the moment just isn't working.

And so I slow, I enjoy the quietness and time at home the crazy thick fog provides.

See more tuesdays unwrapped over at chatting at the sky.

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Tuesdays Unwrapped. I loved your post. I wrote about fog today too! I want to fully enjoy this life He's given me as well.

    ReplyDelete