Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Yarn Along :: November 16

No pics of my stuff.....camera battery dead. Another thing that got sidelined lately. :)

Well, the knitting and reading has been slow going with homecomings, illness, head injuries, and crazy schedules. But, the doll is almost done. The wrap.....eh, that has kind of stalled due to the lack of time to work. I am hoping to get in some dedicated knitting time this weekend though during soccer. Plus, if I get all my projects finished then I will be able to create new pretty things when my giant box of yarn arrives from knitpicks. Yay!

As for the books, I am still plugging away at Grace for the Good Girl and Simplicity Parenting. Reading them right before bed has not worked out. I am so tired I can't keep my eyes open. So along with the knitting getting done by this weekend I am hoping to plow through the books too.

We'll see how my ambitious goals turn out.

For more knitting and reading inspiration head to small things.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get your camera fixed soon! I depend on mine to much. I am reading Simplicity Parenting as well, great book.

    ReplyDelete