Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Yarn Along :: November 30


Not too much knitting or reading around here. Our little family has been battling the plague for the past couple weeks and it has made it so we don't do much other than cuddle, sleep, and watch movies.

However, my birthday gift arrived and now I need some ideas as to what to do with all this lovely yarn. There are some plans for a sweater.....if I work up the courage.....and a pillow for my sweet girl, but other than that I would love some ideas.

for more knitting and reading inspiration check out small things.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, lots of yarn, so very tempting! You should definitely have the courage to make a sweater, or maybe a cardigan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lots of lovely yarn. I had to click the pic just so's I could admire in more detail.
    xx

    ReplyDelete