Friday, December 2, 2011

Five Minute Friday :: Tired


Readjusting to life with Daddy in our midst. Two, almost three, weeks of illness preventing normal life from occurring. Holidays. Family back home needing help and being unable to provide. No car for a month as it is repaired. The newly fixed car dying a horrible death at the gate. Being given the bill by the polizei for cleanup of the road due to said horrible death. Basketball season beginning.

The stress has mounted this past month. Sleep has been stolen by moments of worry. Tiredness, exhaustion have crept in. Giving up and falling into sleep so I can forget all that has happened sounds so lovely. However, life keeps moving. Step by step I continue to journey on this path God has laid out.

And I give it all to Him. Too broken and tired to continue on alone I give Him all the burdens and feel the release. The rest may not be the way I want, but it has come.

More five minutes at gypsy mama.

2 comments:

  1. Love this and can relate with your frustration and suffering (I assume you're an ex-pat like me?) There is so much truth in this: "Too broken and tired to continue on alone I give Him all the burdens and feel the release. The rest may not be the way I want, but it has come." If I could wrap my head (and heart) around this reality, everything would change for the better. Thanks for bringing the truth this morning. Write on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. so much here. I pray strength for you friend. Big strength....remember his Mercies are BRAND SPANKING NEW every morning. and his Grace is sufficient for all our needs...you can't control your physical but you can control your mental state...Let HOPE live in your heart. Hope for new things and new healing...I am praying this for you this morning!

    ReplyDelete