Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Yarn Along :: December 14

While I wait on the pattern for the Mother Bear Project to arrive I am working on another little doll. It's simple and easy and I can knit without too much thought. (this lovely bug I can't shake has required meds that make me a bit loopy)

On the reading side I have taken a slight break from Grace for the Good Girl. Why the Nativity seemed to be a fitting distraction for the season. Also, I just finished Out of Oz by Gregory Maguire. Great way to end the Wicked series.

Next week with it being term break I am hoping to get in lots of knitting and reading in all my "spare" time. :)

For more inspiration head over to small things.

2 comments:

  1. i have wanted to read the wicked series and just haven't done it yet. it is always there, in the back of my mind...waiting...

    :)
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked the Wicked series. I just could not seem to get into the first book, let alone the others.

    ReplyDelete