Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Yarn Along :: December 7

same as last week.....too many issues to have time for a new pic

Still plugging away at the wrap and Grace for the Good girl.....illness and other stresses have kept me from much knitting or reading. Really hoping for a peaceful week to remedy that.

I did find a few projects for my new stash of yarn. First up is a bear for the Mother Bear Project. Then a sweater for World Vision's Knit for Kids. These sweet little children need so much and I have so much extra that I feel compelled to share. Then hopefully a sweater for myself.....still looking at patterns for that one. And a hat for the hubby and little girl. In the midst of all this knitting I am hoping to finish Grace for the Good Girl, Simplicity Parenting, and Three Cups of Tea.

So, lots of knitting and reading on my plans for the week. Praying they are not derailed.

For more inspiration check out small things.

No comments:

Post a Comment