Monday, January 30, 2012

Yarn Along :: February 1


Not really anything new being worked on. Still plugging away at the pillow and winding yarn. Lots of time in the hospital the next couple days though to get in some good knitting time.

I did finish Mindset for Moms and took away so much good advice. Now reading Global Soccer Mom. Hoping it gives me some practical ways to live out my passion for social justice while being mama to my sweet little ones.

Now to make sure I have all the yarn for the next couple days.

for more inspiration head to small things

3 comments:

  1. Mindset for moms looks really great- it is on my list to read. Global Soccer Mom is a new one but one I know I want to read-- just by the title. That purple is beautiful and I can't wait to see your pillow- will you stuff it or use a form? I ask, because I have been wanting to knit up a pillow for ages! What pattern are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty purple yarn! hope everything goes well with the hospital and that it's nothing terribly serious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure yet on stuffing it or using a form. The pattern is from the Chicks with Sticks Guide to Knitting. It's pretty easy which I like as it's my first attempt at a pillow.

    Thanks for the well wishes. My little man is having surgery and will be staying overnight giving me lots of time to knit.

    ReplyDelete