Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Yarn Along :: January 4


Apparently revamping our daily routine has allowed for more pockets of time to fit in bits of knitting and reading for this mama. Such a lovely way to restore my soul on those weary days. But I digress....in those stolen moments doll number two has been finished aside from stuffing and I have cast on for my dear girl's new pillow. (She was so cute picking out the yarn....so much excitement.) And I've begun reading The 10-Second Rule by Clare De Graaf. (Yay for unexpected gifts!) It has been a very easy read and a good reminder at the start of a new year. Now to go correct some lessons and hopefully find some more time to work on that pillow.

For more inspiration head to small things.

3 comments:

  1. I love changes in routines to allow more time. Especially knitting time! Good luck knitting that pillow, your daughters excitement will push you through it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have been able to find more time for knitting...still haven't mastered that one here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadn't heard of that book--sounds interesting. It's always nice to find more time for knitting too!

    ReplyDelete