Monday, March 19, 2012

Counting God's Unending Gifts :: March 19

Daily I am stunned by the grace Christ pours out on me....a fallen, failing, lost woman. His love for me is astounding. My counting of all that He gives...good and bad...is a simple way to acknowledge all He has done.

A few of His poured out graces......

mount laundry conquered (at least for a couple days)
paper bag puppets
impromptu puppet shows
head to toe dirt
extended read aloud time
power of make believe


bits of spring inside
soccer fun
tickling little ones
reading Extra Yarn to the little ones


5 comments:

  1. Love your list. Read aloud time is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for splashing me with God's goodness today. I hope you don't mind if I wade around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a refreshing place to dip into all good things.

    Splashin'
    Sarah

    http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love for you to check things out. It's always lovely to meet new people....even if it's only through the online world. :)

      Delete
  3. head to toe dirt... lol... love it! :) such pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your opening statement...so true...counting helps us to see all God's goodness..blessings~

    ReplyDelete