Monday, March 5, 2012

Counting God's Unending Gifts :: March 5

Life can be so crazy at times and the best laid plans can go awry yet through it all God's hand is there guiding my life and I am so incredibly thankful. Just some of the gifts....

eradicating germs
kids excited Tim is their brother

Oh, he looks so big in this picture. Love my baby!
a good three miles
overflowing fridge
a day altogether
recording memories
sleeping baby in arms
taxes (yes, we are thankful for tax season as weird as that is)
sleeping baby in arms

My sweet girl waiting to get the ball. (and where I learned taking a picture with a two year old climbing on you is difficult.)

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful smile! Great list, full of blessings. So many things to be thankful for. You have precious children. Thanks for sharing your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are adorable!! A wonderful, sweet list of gifts. Taxes... need to get on that so I can be grateful they are done for the year! :)

    ReplyDelete