Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Yarn Along :: April 11

Part of the stash......

Nothing really new here....still working on squares for the Knit-a-Square project and reading the same old books. But I did finally join ravelry. Now to just find the time to peruse it and hopefully find some knitting inspiration. Can't seem to find a project that sounds like fun (and with the stash I am accumulating I really need to find a way to use all that yarn).

Head on over to small things for more inspiration.....I know I am. :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay for joining ravelry! You will soon have a list of things to be knit! I tend to go for washcloths when I need something on my needles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Ravelry!

    I'm sure you'll find something to knit with your stash in no time.

    If you want, I'm also WifeMomKnitter on Ravelry. Feel free to "friend" me if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big pile of yarn = happiness!
    www.ericaceae.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete