Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yarn Along :: April 18


Well, not too much knitting or reading went on this week. For the past few months fatigue has been my constant companion and the last couple weeks have been the worst of it. Other than the basics of keeping home and family not much else gets done.

I did peruse ravelry for a bit and felt completely overwhelmed. No idea where to start. Or what to plan to knit....so many beautiful patterns.

Hopefully in the next week or so there will be answers from the doctor and energy will return. I am dying to be able to focus enough to knit more than an eight inch square in garter stitch.

For more inspiration head to small things.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely words on my blog Erin.........I'm sorry you're feeling low at the moment, let's hope you feel better soon and enjoy your crafting.........knitting is such wonderful therapy.

    lily x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely garter stitch-- Make sure to look at Elizabeth Zimmerman's patterns listed at Ravelry --she was a knitter who adored garter stitch. And if you have a mind to start a baby surprise jacket(BSJ) let me know-- I know I have a other copy of the pattern here I can send off to you! Garter stitch is so wonderful but completely overwhelming when you make a mistake! Thank you for stopping my my blog-that was kind of you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the starting point....I needed a place to branch out from and get some inspiration.

      Delete