Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Yarn Along :: April 4


It's finished! Well, the knitting part. Now I just need to stitch the two parts together and add buttons. Still unsure what my next project will be so for now I am working on some 8 inch squares that will be sent off to make blankets for AIDS orphans.

Still reading You're Already Amazing and Six Ways to Keep the "Little" in Your Girl. Both are really good reads and definitely something I needed to read at this point in life. Also, I finished up A Knitter's Home Companion. It's full of lovely essays, patterns, recipes, and book recommendations.

Head on over to small things for more inspiration.


3 comments:

  1. I just love purple! How nice you are knitting for a worthy cause :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Erin and I know the babies will find great comfort. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very neat rows , and a big heart .x

    ReplyDelete