Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Yarn Along :: May 2

Making some progress on the sweater.....although the needles are so small I feel like I am going to snap them. To {hopefully} make some progress in my knitting this month I have set a few goals of things I would like to get done. Maybe having something to new to show each week will motivate me.

As for reading, I finally finished all the books that were in progress. I am now reading What the World Eats. Such an absolutely fascinating, eye-opening read. Really hoping I can get my hands on the other books the authors have compiled. I am also reading Radical. After all the good things I have heard about it I am really looking forward to getting into it. Most nights I can only get a page or two before sleep claims me.

Head over to small things for more inspiration. 

4 comments:

  1. Will have to check this book out! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what pattern is that? Must be very tiny needles, huh? I can't wait to see how it shapes up! What great reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the pattern from World Vision Knit for Kids. It's a very simple pattern. You can download it from their site.

      Delete
  3. Wow! I checked out "Radical" and it sounds really interesting. Thanks for sharing, it's on my must read list.

    ReplyDelete