Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Yarn Along :: May 9

Yeah, same pic as last week. :)

Well, nothing new really this week. Between sick and teething kids, tball, and being the world's slowest knitter I have added a few new rows to the sweater. I did manage to get four skeins wound so that I won't have to do it later when I finish a ball.

Still reading Radical. Absolutely fantastic, challenging book. I am really enjoying it. And for some lighter reading I picked up Mercy by Jodi Picoult. Like usual, she has written another engaging read.

Now in my spare minutes I think I shall head to small things for some inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. what the world eats has been on my list.....gotta get that one! (slow is OK---knitting isn't a competitive sport!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that brown. We are sharing an author this week--Jodi Picoult never fails to shock me with her endings!I hope the sickness passes everyone by and teething get better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope the kids feel better soon. Then you can get back to knitting and reading!

    ReplyDelete