Friday, June 29, 2012

Five Minute Friday :: Dance

Wife. Mama. Homeschooler. Christ follower. A woman trying to find herself. How in all the world to balance it all?

How to fulfill the desires, pursue the passions that God has laid on my heart? How does one find the rhythm of life that God has set for her?

Listening to the beat. Following the Master.

All of life is a series of steps. Two forward, one back. A couple to the side. If I follow the Teacher's steps, in the end it will end up as a beautiful dance.


Five Minute Fridayjoining up with gypsy mama

2 comments:

  1. It is great to know that in the end, as long as we are trying to follow, the dance will be beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my reading list today!

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, this is true. we take steps forward, back, side to side to live this life. And when I want my feet to walk in a singular line and they don't, I need to remember who is leading steps.

    ReplyDelete